Monday 3 February 2014

Chapter 1st.

I decided to go walking in my favorite place. The weather was beautiful. The sun was shining in the morning, and nature already fully buzzing. When I reached the river I sat down on the grass and I have been delighted to everything around me. Staring into the flowing water I began to remember the moments spent with my friends. These thoughts immediately smile on my face. But then I remembered my accident after James suspected that I had an affair with Craig. Tears came to my eyes, and suddenly all the good humor was broke. Then I could die and it's by James. I wouldn't be here now. There would be no dreams, happiness, joint plans and the great love. This would be only my grave. I wonder if James even once would bring flowers to the cemetery. Or maybe he just forgets about me? No, it's not possible. He always loved me, he loves me and will love. Every day he says that to me. I smiled. Anyway, everyone is happy. Unfortunately, that Harry isn't with Rose. But I know that one day he will meet a girl who would be his ideal and his princess. I know that he can make a girl happy so his girlfriend will be the happiest woman in the world. They will be as happy as I'm with James.
I looked at the sky. Flowing white clouds looked like they were smiling at me. I lay down on the grass and stared at what was above me. At one point the music in my headphones was drowned out by a different tune. I looked at the display. Called Harry. I smiled and picked up, saying:
- Hey, what's up?
- Hey. I missed you. What are you doing?
- Guess what.
- Do you think about me?
- Don't. Guess again.
- Fantasizing about me?
I started to laugh.
- Yet what?
- I don't know. Tell me what you're doing.
- I lie on the river and look at the sky.
- Are you with James?
- Don't. I'm alone.
- I'd be there with you.
- What a dream. I would like to have a puppy. What about you?
- I miss you.
- And besides nostalgia?
- I'm going shopping with my sister.
- So shopping spree? Say hi to her.
- Sure I greet. Thank you. And puppy ... will think.
- I was kidding with this puppy. My mom won't agree.
- I'll convince her. And do you have plans for today?
- In the evening I'll go to dinner with James. Already I can't wait. I'm so happy.
- Lucky him - he said. I barely heard him.
We talked for a while and then hung up. I got up and started to slowly come home. After reaching the place, I made dinner, as I arranged before with my mom. I still looked at watch. I wanted to have a night out. I can't wait to finally I'll wear a dress, which I got yesterday from my James
For dinner have been three hours. I finished making dinner and went to each other. I turned on the music and lay down on the bed. Once again, I was reading a favorite book. In this way time passed me quickly. At one point I looked at my watch. She passed eighteenth. I went to the bathroom to prepare for departure. I took a quick shower, and then I wore a dress and makeup done. We agreed with James that we'll meet at the restaurant, because he had to run some errands.
To bag I packed need trinkets and ordered a taxi. Twenty minutes later I was at the appointed place. I went inside and took a table ordered. James wasn't yet. But I wasn't surprised. Probably stuck in traffic or something and he dropped out late.
Nervously, I looked at my watch, because I wanted to finally see him and hug. I dont know how to stand so many months without him. However, there isnt other way. The tour will end soon and we'll be together again.
After fifteen minutes of his absence, I ordered a glass of wine. Drinking liquor every minute fear seized me. Maybe something happened to him? Maybe he had an accident? I took a cell phone and dialed his number. No answer. I tried again. Again caught me with his answering machine. I decided to wait a while. Maybe forgot to phone home, and is on the way.
It has been more than twenty minutes late. It's not like him. I took another sip of wine and I noticed that my hands begin to tremble. I had the worst thought. What if something really happened to him? No, no. I cant think like that. He was to appear immediately. He will come to the restaurant with a smile on his face, approached our table, kiss me, then will take place in front of me. I finished my wine to the end and reached for the phone. I looked at the display to watch. James was forty minutes late. I chose his number. Still caught me answering. I started to get nervous. I think the tenth time I chose so well known to me a string of digits. In the end, I heard the voice of my boyfriend, who said:
- Jess?
- James, where are you? After waiting for you all the time. I began to worry. What happened?
- Jess, I'm ...
- God, you had an accident? - Scared, and in the eyes stood with tears.
- No, I haven't had an accident. Everything's fine. I just ...
- What happened?
- I ... I dont know how to tell you this.

No comments:

Post a Comment