When I parking the car in front of the house, quickly got out and went inside. I wanted to hunt down the asshole who had hurt her. As low threshold shouted:
Craig sat in the living room with Alex. They said that the blonde is not at home. Seeing me amazed.
- What are you doing here? You went to the family - said the boy.
- I came straight to Jess today. You know what she is able! She doesnt want to talk to me, but it's my fault, because I knew about the messages from Stella, and dont tell her. He hates me for it.
- I was with her today - said Alex. - I saw her.
- I'll kill James as soon as I see him. Tomorrow morning I go back to my parents because today I have to talk to him.
- Harry, I think it isnt a good idea. You know how it ends - as usual pretended Craig wisest. This time he was right, but I would insist on his own.
I went to his room. I sat down on the bed and picked up the phone. I turned on the gallery and started watching photos of Jess. She was smiling at them. It was quite a different person than the one I saw today. I started to cry. I cant survive that, I couldnt see her any more. I need to prove to her that I love her.
I sat and I mentioned all the good moments spent with her. I decided to call her. She wouldnt answer, but I dont I subjected. I knew I had to talk to her. I knew that this may be my last chance. Finally received. She didnt give me anything to explain. I felt that I lost her. By this even more hated James.
I heard the front door slam. Only he always crackled them. I waited until he goes to himself. I got up and took a deep breath. I could feel tears me angry. I went to his room. I went in without knocking, which I immediately heard the boy's voice raised:
- You cant knock?!
- You dont deserve humane treatment! How could you hurt Jess?! You know how she feels now?! You know how it looks?
- Exaggerate - he said rolling his eyes. - Anyway, you dont know anything.
- I dont know?! Repressed messages! Forbade me to tell Jess, and now she hates me for it!
I threw myself at him. I pushed him on the shelf. Fromthe shelves dropped CDs, and books.
- Control yourself! - he shouted.
- I hate you! - I shouted, grabbing the laptop. With all my strength threw it on the floor. Shattered, as I heard a scream the blonde:
- What are you doing?! Destroyed my computer!
- That by him, and for you, Jess hates me!
I grabbed his shirt and yanked him. His t-shirt is ripped. At this point, Craig ran into the room and began to pull me away from James.
- Leave me alone! - I shouted.
- Harry, calm down! It wont help. You'll get a problem!
I pulled up and threw on a blonde. He pushed me. I hit my head on the shelf. In the face flowed my blood, but I felt no pain. Seeing red liquid on my hand shouted:
- I'll kill you! For Jess and for what you've done to me now!
Craig didnt let me get close to the boy. He pulled me by force and led from the room. Forcibly escorted me to my room and threw me on the bed.
- Harry, it wont change anything! - He said. - We need another way to help Jess.
- She doesnt want anyone to see - I said, and my eyes filled with tears. At the same time Alex came into the room. Seeing my cut on forehead ran quickly after the patch. I disinfected the wound and bandage stuck. I sat and cried, and the girl sat down next to me. She hugged me and tried to comfort me. I realized that beating James wont change anything. If I want to recover Jess I should do something else. I have to come up with something.
- I wanna be alone - I said.
- But dont go out of the room - I heard even my friend and together with his fiancée left my room.
I lay down on the bed and started to think what to do. At one point, I fell asleep. I dont even know when it happened.
I woke up at 8 a.m. Typically, slept longer, but today I had to go back to the family home. I promised the family. I took a quick shower and changed clothes. I ate cereal with milk, and then I quickly hit the road. I didnt want to fall in the morning on James, I dont know how it would end. Would willingly have remained in London to be near Jess, but she wouldnt want to see me so even the trip to the family is a good idea. Maybe there I can come up with something. I was going and I though about a teenage girl. I should be happy that she isnt longer with James but seeing as she is suffering I would prefer that they were still a couple. Then she was smiling and she liked me. Now she hates me. I dont even want to think that our friendship may be over. I need it. She is my oxygen. I need his in my life.
A few hours later I was already in place. As I promised my sister and my mom went shopping. I didnt head to the madness of the mall, but I wanted to make them happy. Mother probably noticed that something was wrong because the few times she asked if something had happened and asked about my wound on his forehead. I didnt like lying to her, but I didnt want to tell her the truth. It wasnt the right place or time.
After returning home, I was still lost in thought. My mom and Jenny did dinner, and I sat in the living room. I turned on the computer and I logged on Twitter. The trend was James and Stella. Everywhere circulated photos of them dating. The blond was happy as ever with Jess. Seeing all this, I felt as angry tears me up inside. I was afraid that these images didnt see my friend. I went in person to observe and started looking for her. I was surprised because she should be at the beginning. It wasnt her. In the search I typed the name of her Twitter, but nothing has displayed. She removed the account. All accounts on social networks, which have been removed. It scared me. It looked as if Jess didnt exist. Or is it all a dream, and this girl really doesnt exist? Maybe all these months I lived in some disease? No, I'm healthy. I know that there is Jess, I love her, and she now suffers.
My meditation was interrupted by my mother going into the living room and said:
- Come for dinner.
- Yes, yes. I'm coming - I said, closing the laptop. To be honest, I was not at all hungry.
I followed her and sat down in front of my sister. I ate in silence. At one point I looked at my mom, which was sad. I gave her a smile and started asking what's new. We talked about everything and about nothing. I didnt want to mother noticed my sadness. Though still suspected something.
In the evening I arranged with old friends. We had to go to my friend. I was glad that it wont a girl because before my eyes again, I had Jess.
The event was a success. I miss my old pack. We remembered old times. We laughed and drank beer. I returned home in the morning. I felt like a roar in my head. I immediately went to sleep. I slept late. I could sleep longer if not for my mother, who came to wake me for dinner. I took in quickly and went downstairs. I was really hungry. Mother asked me how it was at the party. I said that it was great. We talked about plans for the evening. I didnt have any plans, but my sister went out on a date with her boyfriend. When it announced, I felt sorry, but I didnt let it show it. I should enjoy her happiness.
In the evening, while sitting in the living room and drinking coffee with my mom, I constantly looked at my cell phone. I hope that Jess will call or write. My mother probably noticed it because I asked if I wait for a phone. I sighed and replied that no.
- Harry, tell me what happened. I'm your mother and I'm worried. I can see that something is wrong. Yet this your wound on his head.
- For four days we go on tour. I wont be for many months. And this is nothing - added by touching the patch.
- You didnt tell me that you're worried about this? It's about a girl? Do you have any problems?
- Really everything is fine. I have no problems.
- I can see that something's bothering you.
I decided not to lie to her again and told everything that lay in my heart. My mother listened in silence.
- Do you love her? - Asked at the end.
I didnt know what to say. But then I said:
- Yes, I love it. But she doesnt want to forgive me for not telling her about the message.
- You know, Harry? If it was then told she wouldnt believe you. She now suffers, and that is why says that she hates you. You have to give her time, but you need to show her that you are with her. And that you'll be forever near to her.
- It isnt easy, especially that in a few days we leave on tour. I wontt see her for many months.
- I know you still be here tomorrow, but go to her. Stay with her. Even if she doesnt want. I wish your happiness, and if the girl gives it to you and you love her then you should fight and be with her. So get up in the morning and get back to London. It is late so I dont want you riding at night. Remember, if you have any problems you can always rely on me.
- Thank you, Mom. I love you - I said, hugging her.
- I love you too, son.
I went upstairs to pack his things. I hope that the family wont blame me for that went before.