Sunday 30 March 2014

Chapter 8th.





****H*A*R*R*Y****

Returning from Jess I cried again. I constantly before eyes I had her hands. When I got to the hous where I lived with the rest of the band, I immediately headed to my room. I didn't answet the questions guys who were amazed that I was already in London. I lay down on the bed and lay there in silence, and the tears ran down my face. I took out my cell phone from my pocket and opened the window for writing messages. I wrote to Jess:


 love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. 


I'll love you forever. I'll always be waiting for you.



I sent and waited for a response. However, this didnt come. I sighed and closed my eyes. Despite the afternoon hours I wanted to sleep. Unfortunately, I heard a knock and Matt came into the room. 
- Good morning. She isnt here. A few minutes ago she went to the station. 

- Harry, what happened? You had to come back tomorrow. 
- I miss London. 
- Tell the truth, cuz somehow hard to believe that you miss for us. 
- I was with Jess. You know she had cut up? 
- What are you talking about?!
- She was a suicide attempt. Tomorrow she goes and I dont know where. He says that forever. It's all by James!
- I'll talk to Angela. Maybe she knows something. 
After these words he came out, and I was alone. I lay and mentioned watching the stars on our river. I wanted so badly to this moment never ended. I would go back to that moment. I could have told her about the message. May she have believed. 
I was able to fall asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night. I went downstairs to the kitchen, because I felt hungry. I took out the jar of Nutella from the cupboard and began to eat it with a spoon. I was thinking what to do to Jess didnt go. I know! I'll go to her in the morning and declare to her. Maybe then she will believe in my love. I smiled at his own thoughts. It's just that I dont have a ring. It's nothing. If she agrees, we'll go together to a jeweler. Or not. I'll go in the morning and buy the most beautiful ring that will be in the store.
I went upstairs. I took a shower, and then with a smile I was able to fall asleep. Before that, I set the alarm cuz i didnt want to oversleep. Although even I didnt know when Jess was leaving.
The sound of the alarm tore me from sleep. I got up lucky because I had a good plan for how to stop Jess. I took a quick shower, got dressed and left. I havent eaten anything because I was too bad time. I had to make it before leaving Jess. Fifteen minutes later, parked in front of a jewelry store. I know that when driving broke many rules, but now I dont care. I went inside and I started to look around.
- Can I help you? - I heard the voice of jeweler.
- Yes. I need the most beautiful ring for a girl. For my future wife - I said proudly. - Invalid price. It just has to be the nicest.
The man smiled. After a moment, watching the engagement rings. I chose one of them. It seemed to me the most beautiful. Jeweler packed it in a box in the shape of a heart. I paid and quickly left the store. I got into the car and headed for homeof Jess. Standing in front of her door, I felt like my heart thumping. I took a deep breath and pressed the bell. After a moment, the door opened and I saw Jess's mom. 
- Good morning. Can I talk to Jess? - I asked with a smile on my face despite the slight nervousness. 


I felt like a smile out of my face. Not saying anything I turned and ran to the car. I started with a screech of tires. I broke all the rules of the road that apply. I couldnt let her leave. I couldnt lose her. It was the last chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment